Approx. Rs 130 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Kilogram|
|Packaging Size||100 ml|
is a highly effective disinfectant, detergent & deodorant which finds wide application in disinfection of poultry farms, hatcheries, dairies, food processing plants, botting plants for all types of utensils & equipment. Idophor is noncorrosive, non-staining & not affected by hardness of water. Routine application for environmental disinfection & water treatment helps in controlling spread of bacterial, viral & fungal infections among poultry & dairy.Active ingredient:
- Each 100 ml contains:
- Iodine, IP-1.6%
- Phosphoric Acid IP-0.5%
- Alkyl Phenoxy ether (905 mole)-4%
- Poultry farm.
- Food processing plants.
- Bottling plants for all types of utensils & equipment.
- It is non-corrosive.
- Remains unaffected by hardness of water.
- Prevents growth of bacteries, virus & fungus.
- Diluting Idophor in water gives yellow ambes color. Change in this
- Color indicates that the cleaning property is lost.